How am I already 34 weeks pregnant?!? Time has flown by in a way but then again, it hasn't lol. At 34 weeks my uterus is measuring right on track and my doctor is happy with everything so far which means I'm thrilled! Only 6 weeks to go!! And when I think of it in those terms... WOW!! We have just as long left as we were far along as we were when we got to see our sweet baby for the first time, give or take a few days!! That is truly amazing and exciting! My how things change in just a few months :)
And for everyone that has asked if Meredith and I planned on taking pictures together, here ya go!
We took our maternity pictures during week 34 with what I must say is a pretty awesome photographer and all around person, Abigail Butler who owns Kana Avenue Photography. Check her out on Facebook!
Even though it felt like a 100 degrees and I was sweating like crazy, Abby did amazing and Robby was very patient and helpful (I'm so lucky!).
-This is my favorite so far!!
-I love these two for the simplicity of them... And I'm always loving on my belly ;)
Of course Meredith and I had to take some pictures together! We are twins and this is probably the only time will ever be pregnant at the same time, much less this close together! We are both pregnant with boys and they are **DUE** 4 weeks apart. In the picture of us together Meredith is 38 weeks and I am 34 weeks! This is truly is something very special to us both!
Enjoy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment